Why did you name your business Flagship Coffee Roasters?
Where do you purchase your coffee from?
We purchase most of our coffees from specialty coffee importers. The only exceptions are the Nicaragua's which are purchased directly from the family that owns the farm. The latter is a form of "direct trade" where we are essentially buying direct from the source without any brokers in the middle.
What businesses sell Flagship Coffee Roasters Coffee by the pound?
Bags of delicious fresh roasted coffee are currently available in Gainesville at:
- Haile Village Farmers Market Booth
- The Alachua County Farmers Market (441 market) on Saturday mornings.
- The Union Street farmers market (Downtown Gainesville) on Wednesday afternoons.
- The Amelia Farmers Market in Amelia Island (on Saturday mornings).
- The Citizen's Co-Op (Gainesville)
- Ward's Supermarket (Gainesville)
- Fresh Market (Gainesville)
- The Makers Market (part of the Seminole tribe in Bronson FL)
Our coffee is brewed and available in bags at the Warrior Institute's Outpost Coffee Shop in Gainesville, and in High Springs at The Talented Cookie Company.
We are also exclusively available at all 3 Blue Highway Pizzerias (Town of Tioga, Micanopy and Ocala), and Limerock Road Grill (Haile Plantation Village Center), as well as on Amelia Island at Fantastic Fudge.
At what events is Flagship Coffee Company offered?
The Florida Organic Growers Annual Benefit
Coffee donated for volunteers getting ready for the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation's Noche de Gala.
The Junior League's Tour of Kitchens (we were at all six private kitchens)